I accidentally some of the North Korea propo video.

I accidentally some of the North Korea propo video. A clip was on a news channel as I flipped past. But it caught my ear because what the heck was that music in the background? No way! So I actually went and skimmed the thing. It's amazingly long. Anyway, there's probably a lot of stuff I missed, but some of this was just head-scratchingly incongruous. And hysterically funny.

A few samples of music in the background:

Love is Blue. Eurovision 1967, folks!

Red River Valley, on harpsichord, among other things. It gets used for quite a while. This is what caught my attention in the clip I heard.

A Hooked on Classics version of Mozart's Symphony No. 40 in g minor. You'd all recognize it if you heard it. It's the Hooked on Classics treatment that cracks me up.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TIL that some languages apparently have words inherently differentiating one's status as a citizen or resident of...

Good News: