In another critically important development, I have found a replacement instant hot cocoa with poison I can tolerate.

In another critically important development, I have found a replacement instant hot cocoa with poison I can tolerate.

See, sometimes I will use instant cocoa as a treat. I used to just buy whatever at the store. Back when that meant it contained sugar, I was fine. What I didn't realize is that even the ones not labeled 'diet' or 'reduced calorie' or whatever now have acesulfame and aspartame and other stuff in them. I was forced to this realization because I was getting sick to my stomach every time I had the hot cocoa, which was weird.

So I have been hunting for regular sugar poisoned cocoa mixes that tasted decent and were not gritty. Finally found one at Whole Foods. Sad, I know. It's their regular 365 brand organic cocoa. Now, I can have cocoa without getting sick. I mean, while drinking the cocoa. Obviously, the sugar will eventually kill me. But today is not that day.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TIL that some languages apparently have words inherently differentiating one's status as a citizen or resident of...

Good News: