Good Evening, Bitches ...

Good Evening, Bitches ...
#dragrace

s
p
o
i
l
e
r


s
p
a
c
e


u
n
t
u
c
k
e
d


I finally caught up with last week and just watched this week. Wow, what a difference a week makes.

I was gonna say something agreeing with y'all about for crying out loud you know you're going to have to sew, etc. and then there was this week's I Just Don't Lip Sync. * headdesk * I so wanted to see Charlie do better but it was pretty clear early on that he was Most Likely to Go Home this time. I did like what he said at the end, though.

In re: lip sync, may I say that Trinity this week and Aja last week did justice. Trinity did so well last week, this week was a bit of a surprise.

Speaking of Aja, it's hard to tell but she might have gotten a bit better this week? I do not see her as a finalist.

Nina, my gosh, girl, buck up. You are a serious contender! Don't let the pressure get to you.

Eureka could be a contender if she turns it up a notch. I am certainly liking her more than I expected to.

Peppermint has her ups and downs. Right now, I do not think she will be final 3, but you never know.

I want my mini challenges back.

I heard Lisa Kudrow was on? That was so pointless.

Trinity and Valentina are strong contenders for finalists, as, surprisingly, may Cynthia Lee be. She was really funny this week and held up even when Charlie Hides fell apart.

The Pulse thing was intense. I hope we are not going to do this every week.

I can't believe anybody liked Kimora. She is unbelievably immature on multiple levels. Good freaking bye.

Farrah, seriously, you seem nice but stahp with the whining. Do not see finalist, here.

What is with the way they did runway tonight? It's like it was an afterthought and just hurry up and get it over with. Don't do that. Runway is a huge part of the show.

Meanwhile, the shade is starting to show, methinks. We shall see.

Comments

  1. Ugh they're rerunning basketball wives all weekend I don't think I'll get to see it until Monday. :-/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I caught up. I was so disappointed in Charlie!!! 'i don't lipsync'. GIRL. This is drag race!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Re: shortened runway. The actual shows are shorter than they used to be...I imagine to fit in VH-1 bumper segments and more ads. It's lame.

    Aja's makeup has definitely taken a turn for the better this week. Peppermint and Eureka looked a mess for me. And I feel like Alexis reads Golden Girls and she's like 32. It's annoying to watch.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog