Probably not good that I just ate an entire chocolate bar. Otoh, its label claims that means I ingested:
Probably not good that I just ate an entire chocolate bar. Otoh, its label claims that means I ingested:
338 calories
20g fat, 10g saturated
36g carbs, 20g from sugar
6g protein
6% of my daily calcium
and 24% of my daily iron
I mean, that's not all bad. Then again, that was $7.00 worth of chocolate. I think that comes out to something close to $48/lb. So I might have wanted not to eat it all at once.
#stresseating
338 calories
20g fat, 10g saturated
36g carbs, 20g from sugar
6g protein
6% of my daily calcium
and 24% of my daily iron
I mean, that's not all bad. Then again, that was $7.00 worth of chocolate. I think that comes out to something close to $48/lb. So I might have wanted not to eat it all at once.
#stresseating
That means it was, what, 2-3 oz? I have a hard time imagining that qualifying as "too much chocolate".
ReplyDelete2.3 oz. Wow, it's like you can math, or something. Who knew school was good for anything? ;)-
ReplyDeleteIf unclear, that was snark, not directed at you personally.
ReplyDeleteIn school I had many learnings.
ReplyDeleteI also ate several chocolate.
From the Book of the Well-Tempered Chocolate - Oh, Snap!
ReplyDelete