So, I don't usually get all weird and baseball superstitious, but I couldn't help it last night.

So, I don't usually get all weird and baseball superstitious, but I couldn't help it last night. The Cubs lost when I posted a comment, so I decided that if I didn't post a comment of my own or on anybody else's thread about the game, they might win. It was really hard not to comment, you guys. BUT IT WORKED - THEY WON !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

And then I was afraid it wasn't real, so I waited. See my awesome logic determine the World Series, woo. At least my superstition didn't involve not bathing or changing my socks, or something. Baseball superstition is weird, yo.

Comments

  1. As long as it's not an indication of the end of the world, one week prior to the election.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog