Today's family edition:

Today's family edition:

The good - video clip of nephew bashing drum and tambourine. Although he clearly had the wrong end of the stick. Which would be funny if you saw the video. I swear.

The bad - Asked do I want to spend one more day with mumblemumble persons at a family thing to which I have been hogtied. Don't get me wrong. I like the people having the shindig, but it's in Allentown, PA. And I have to be in a room with immediate family in a temporary domiciling arrangement, also known as a hotel. For many days. And the people involved in the gee, we're gonna be there longer and wouldn't it be great if, etc. request are the same people/persons involved in the oh, gosh, we just never get to spend any time alone with each other debacle of 1 month ago. What I really want to say is well, gee, here's your opportunity to spend more time alone together.

The ugly - oh, mom and her brother and her behavior because of her stress because of her choosing to be involved with him, blah blah blah

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TIL that some languages apparently have words inherently differentiating one's status as a citizen or resident of...

Good News: