Oh, worthies of the intarweebs, where do I go to buy an electric razor for my dad?
Oh, worthies of the intarweebs, where do I go to buy an electric razor for my dad? He had an ancient artifact that you had to PLUG IN (the horrah), and it has passed like rain on the mountain, like wind in the meadow. Long story short, I do not know where you go to buy electrical shaving devices for dudes. It's fine if it needs to be plugged in to charge, as long as you can use it cordless at some point. Like, at least rechargeable batteries, or something. Help me, internet Kenobi, you're my only hope.
P.S. Feel free to ask your friends if this is not a thing of which you know personally.
P.S. Feel free to ask your friends if this is not a thing of which you know personally.
Target or its ilk will have that; I generally use Amazon.
ReplyDeleteI have one like what you're describing, cordless but rechargable. It's nothing special, perfectly adequate. I can't even remember the brand- Norelco, I think? Anyway, my mom sent it to me for Christmas one year...so I can only echo Will and Pam: Target, et al. if you want to see it in person, Amazon if you want online....
ReplyDeleteAnd http://thesweethome.com/reviews/the-best-electric-razor/ for what you might want to get.
ReplyDeleteThanks!
ReplyDelete