How did I not know about this? Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps January 23, 2015 How did I not know about this?http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vanya_and_Sonia_and_Masha_and_Spike Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Comments Matt SchaeferJanuary 23, 2015 at 10:58 PMI've seen it (not the original New York production). It isn't as good as the hype. It's fine. Good even. But not great. And this is coming from a Christopher Durang fan boy.ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyF-L SilverJanuary 24, 2015 at 6:53 AMBeing me, I'd probably still go see it. And probably come away with a similar opinion :)ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyAdd commentLoad more... Post a Comment
I've seen it (not the original New York production). It isn't as good as the hype. It's fine. Good even. But not great. And this is coming from a Christopher Durang fan boy.
ReplyDeleteBeing me, I'd probably still go see it. And probably come away with a similar opinion :)
ReplyDelete